Chinese Noodles & Zucchini – Chinese Food
Chinese Noodles & Zucchini Recipes
Ingredients (Servings 2)
- 1⁄4 lb fresh Chinese noodles or 1⁄4 lb dried chinese noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chinese oyster sauce
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, sliced,about 3 cups
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook 3 minutes for dried or 1 minutes for fresh.
- Mix oyster sauce, vinegar, and sugar together.
- Spray a wok or skillet with vegetable oil and heat.
- Add zucchini and garlic.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and continue to stir fry until noodles begin to crisp.
- Pour oyster sauce mixture into the middle of wok, and toss well; making sure all of the noodles are coated with sauce.
- Spoon onto a serving platter or individual plates and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
I’ve made this twice already I liked it so much. The only change I made was that I julienned the zucchini. It’s filling, quick, easy, low calorie and low fat, what more could you want?
This was delicious and easy to make. I added some large cashew nuts along with with the cilantro, just before serving it. I’ll definately make this again,
Simple, basic and delicious! Although I didnt show it in the photo, I did add some crab meat and spring onions, very versatile base recipe, so quick and easy. I didnt have cilantro so used some Thai Basil. Thank you James, this was made and enjoyed for